Rentals and Outdoor Recreation Manager
Cannonsburg Ski Area is hiring a Rentals and Outdoor Recreation Manager to oversee outdoor recreational activities and operations. The ideal candidate will have experience in outdoor programming, great communication skills, and attention to detail. This candidate should also be able to multi-task and provide great customer service.
Job responsibilities include:
- Manages day-to-day operations of outdoor recreational activities including Zip Lines (summer), The Haunted Forest (fall), and additional sports programs (winter).
- Manages rental equipment and enforces safety policies and procedures.
- Hiring and training of staff.
- Assist with outdoor events.
- Stay current on outdoor trends and implement new programs as needed.
- Assist with ski race timing and set-up during the winter season.
- Consistent weekend and evening availability
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Experience in customer service, and time spent working in the ski industry is a plus but not required
- Be able to work both indoors and outdoors, and be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Season Pass
- Discounts on food and Cannonsburg Merchandise
Job Type: Full-time