Cannonsburg is seeking rental technicians to assist guests with ski or snowboard rental equipment. Must be someone comfortable speaking with and engaging with the public.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Acknowledge customers quickly and courteously.
- Recommend ski/board length and make sure the bindings are set correctly for skill level.
- Properly fits guest with rental boots for skiing and/or snowboarding.
- Obtain rental tech certification in paid training - must be a minimum of 18 years of age to obtain.
- Complete accurate paperwork and organize workspace to ensure safe and clean area.
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource to customers on other questions or suggestions on the resort.
- Demonstrate a professional guest service attitude and willingness to help guests and co-workers.
- Adhere to all company policies and guidelines.
- Adhere to safety procedures regarding use of tools and equipment.
- Ensure that guests accurately complete rental forms.
- Check-in and review all returned rentals to ensure they are in working order and document any potential damage.
- Other duties as assigned