Our number one goal for the 2021-22 season is to provide a fun, outdoor experience while keeping our employees and guests safe. There are so many health benefits to being active outside, and we offer a wide open space and plenty of fresh air for everyone to enjoy.
Things might look different this season, but we are committed to staying open the entire winter. If we are forced to close due to Covid-19 for more than 7 days (between Dec. 26th and March 1st), we will issue a prorated credit towards the following season for the time closed.
WE’RE IN THIS TOGETHER
Here is what WE ARE DOING to keep employees and guests safe!
- Staff members receive a verbal health check daily.
- Staff members will wear a clean mask at all times.
- We are following CDC guidelines for cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces and public areas.
- We will provide social distance barriers as well as markers.
- Ticket counters will be retrofitted with sneeze guards.
- High touch areas will be sanitized with increased frequency throughout the day.
- Doors will be left open as much as possible to allow fresh air.
- We will be serving warm food and drinks out of The Sweet Spot and Burgie’s Food Truck.
- Outside porta potties will be available around the base of the hill.
- Ski & Ride and Cannonsburg Kid instructors will meet clients and students in the Hearthside room (main lodge), allowing more room for social distancing.
STOP THE SPREAD, SO THAT WE CAN ALL SHRED
Here is what WE ARE ASKING FROM YOU when visiting Cannonsburg Ski Area.
- We highly recommend wearing a mask indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- Wash your hands...often!
- Practice physical distancing! We ask that all guests maintain at least 6 feet of physical distancing from others at all times.
- Stay home if you are sick...PLEASE! Our employees will not come to work sick, and we ask that you stay home if sick. Cannonsburg will be waiting for you when you are back to being healthy.
- Have fun and be safe! We are so thankful that we are able to ski & ride this winter. Things might be different than previous years, but being outside and active is more important than ever. Let’s protect each other so that we can shred all winter long.
Know Before You Go
Face Coverings Recommended! Face coverings are recommended when indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
Social Distance- Please maintain at least 6 feet distance between you and other parties. There will be social distance markers and barriers to help with traffic flow.
Lift Lines- Ride with the people you arrive with. Guests will not be required to ride a chairlift with people they don’t know, with the only exception being our Quad chair. If two strangers feel comfortable riding the quad, they will be allowed to do so as long as they each sit on opposing sides. Face coverings are recommended in lift lines and while riding chairlifts at all times. Keep your face warm, and yourself safe!
Dress warm! Our lodge is will be open, but bring lots of layers if you wish to eat outside.
Schedule drop-off and pick-up times! Please make sure that you have a clear plan with your children (if you are dropping them off) on a pick-up time. Please make sure that they are dressed appropriately for changing weather conditions. There will be food available inside and outside for purchase.